14.4.14

Topsy Turvy Food!



London is the best place to be for the latest food trends. Fancy some snail porridge? We’ve got it. Some exotic food from the likes of Lebanon or Ethiopia? Got it. Deep fried ice cream? Yup, got it. But the latest trend is sweet savoury food, and savoury sweet food.

I don’t mean salted caramel or chilli chocolate (they’re just UK staples now, they’re not adventurous anymore, let’s face it) but I mean the very cutting edge of sweet and salt combos and food that will turn all you’ve ever known about eating on its head!

 I’m talking about the likes of…



CHOCOLATE BACON!



APPLE PIE WITH CHEESE!



SMOKED SALMON CUPCAKES!



DESSERT PASTA! (Excuse me? Yes please!)



LAMB FLAVOUR BEER!



DOUGHNUT BURGERS! (It took me a long time to find a photo that looked appetizing!)




They seem pretty stomach turning initially, but open your mind (and your mouth) and these combinations of delicious, previously unpairable food, will BLOW YOUR MIND!