27.11.14

LET'S TAKE A RIDE


Riding my bike in such a fine night, not too warm not too cold, the mild air stroking my face, effortlessly pedalling. Any kind of worries just go away, and I start to relax and my mind is suddenly in such a state of peace...”WATCH OUT!!!” “What??!! Oh damn it, is that a TRUCK??!!



Oh well, who doesn’t forget from time to time to go on the left while cycling in London? I mean, a slide like that anyone can have, not only a distracted me. But don’t worry, I could graciously duck whatever it was that was coming right ahead of me, otherwise I surely wouldn’t be posting this. 
When I’m not trying to survive on my bike, I play this little silly game of mine (probably known already to many of you) which consists in spotting good looking bikers and glance suggestively at them. Ever played it? I’m sure you did! You know, it’s just part of the usual daily flirting that simply serves to cheer up your spirits. 




However, this might not be the best period to do this, flirting on a bike, that is. With the approaching winter, I put in practice my onion system when riding my bike: layers and layers of clothes, one thicker than the previous one. And I get a result which is pretty close to an onion in looks, but fortunately not in terms of smell. By that I mean I look as plump and rounded as an onion. So my doubt is: are they smiling back as an answer to my flirting, or they just find my onion-like looks amusing?


What I think I look like:



What I really look like:



But as it’s always said, all that matters is attitude, so even when you’re looking like a chubby little onion and trembling with cold, just keep your head up and your legs pedalling, on the left side, of course!





--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




"Hi!  I am Florencia, a recently graduated Arts teacher, actress and eager reader and writer. Also, a great adventurer, day-dreamer and imaginer, who loves long walks and colourful sunset skies."