25.12.14

READY.. SALES.. GO!!


When I've read the faboulus posts of our Amanda, I truly look at my wardrobe... why not let go a bit?
All things considered, there's more important things on the planet than clothes.
Also shoes.
And cosmetics.
With the semiannual deal popping up all around, I generally need to rationally set myself up to keep a gigantic heap of terrible deals before the end of it. Another dark top to add to the as of now ginourmous dark top family in my closet? For sure.
This is how I feel after shopping.
Here's my 8 tips on the best way to survive deal.

1)Basically avoid.
This one is the most straightforward and the hardest in the meantime.
The most straightforward because there's no eye contact with any enticing dress or gasp. The hardest.. that deal is EVERYWHERE.

2)Set a funding.
In the event that you would like to take a plunge into the profound opening of what is called deal, set a funding that fits your financial balance.

3)Stay strict.
You didn't purchase those shorts you saw at Selfridges before on the grounds that they were 100% polyester? Kindly don't purchase them now. No, not actually for 15 pounds.

4)Want vs need.
At the point when deal begins, my "wants" are greater than my 'needs'. Attempt to keep them separated by making a rundown of what you truly need and stick to that rundown.


5)If it's a 'Mayby', don't buy it.
This principle sort of dependably applies, however particularly amid deal season. If all else fails, don't purchase only in light of the fact that you're apprehensive it will be passed before the day's over. You'll get over it.

6)Stick to essentials.
This is for when you're not all that much into deals or basic excessively hesitant to purchase insane stuff for the sole purpose of purchasing them. Stick to a prewritten rundown of fundamentals and you'll be fine.

7)Non-regular just.
Don't purchase anything that is excessively 'in season'. That super cool scandalous print? You're never going to wear it next season (or after).

8)Go early.
Go as ahead of schedule as could be expected under the circumstances, ideally when other deal seekers are still lethargic or actually resting.

I'm not the tipical girl who care about clothes and stuff like that. Wait, I'm not saying I dress like a homeless or a man. You know when a couple go to shopping, the girl jumps around like she is n Heaven and her man stays bored outside the dressing room or walks aroud hoping that torture to finish as early as possible? Yes, I'm that person. I am that man.





Ready? Go!







-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




"Hi! I'm Veruska, an Italian graduate lost in London. I'm absolutely moody, lazy, jealous, pessimistic and shy. Passionate about something different everyday. Teenager inside, but not on ID card anymore."