6.2.15

THIS WEEK ITS BRUNCH FOR EVERYBODY!


I always enjoy a nice afternoon tea or brunch with my friends, exploring new places in London and couldn't choose where to go this week. I had two very different places in mind, the first one, a very nice fancy bistrot and the other, the Disney Café. 
As you can guess, I finally decided to go for both !


« Balthazar » is a french inspired bistrot, all-day brasserie and dining, open for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea is located in Covent Garden. The branch also has a Boulangerie, offering fresh bread, pâtisseries and sandwich just next door. 
My friends and I decided to go for brunch, but I actually took only sweet food and eated like if it was breakfast at noon. I ordered some hazelnut waffles, the best I had in my entire life, and my friends had a typical English breakfast, some scrumble eggs and we all took the famous, and the one we miss the most, croissant. 

For more infos and booking : balthazarlondon.com



« Balthazar »
4-6 Russell street  
London WC2B 5HZ 


The Disney Café is located on the fourth floor in Harrods and has been made and designed for kids to enjoy a nice lunch after a long day shopping. Every meal they served is in Mickey's face shape and that is enough to make me love it.
There's even screens all around the room playing our favorite Disney classic, a magical atmosphere and nice staff made my afternoon tea really pleasant and feeling like I was 8 again.



« The Disney Café by Harrods » 
87-135 Brompton Road 
London SW1X 7XL 




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


“Hello ! My name is Coline, I'm passionate about cinema and aspiring to be a screenwriter. Always on for a culture related trip with my friends, I also enjoy baking the finest desserts and Lip-sync contests are my favorite game.”