3.3.15

BRITISH AFTERNOON TEA IN SOHO



If you are a born and raised Londoner or living in the city long enough to know all her secrets, you probably already know about the place I went this week. On the top floor of Kingly court in Soho, there's a very cute little place named Camellia's tea house.



To experience an afternoon tea the right and British way, order a cup of Rose and Violet tea, some finger sandwiches, a couple of scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam or go for an homemade slice of cake. 



There's over 90 blends of tea and handmade herbal infusions that you have the possibility of smelling to make your choice easier. 
The staff was really helpful as I took almost 20 mins to make my choice, I get overwelmed when there's so many good things in front of me. The place's atmosphere made me feel like I was having tea with Alice in wonderland, very classy but colourful and welcoming.



Top Floor, 2.12 Kingly Court, 
Carnaby Street, Kingly Court Brasserie
London W1B 5PW





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


 “Hello ! My name is Coline, I'm passionate about cinema and aspiring to be a screenwriter. Always on for a culture related trip with my friends, I also enjoy baking the finest desserts and Lip-sync contests are my favorite game.”