31.3.15

Brunch à la française in Brick Lane




I am starting to miss my roots a bit and that's why this week I decided to take a trip on the famous Brick Lane road, more precisely at "Chez Elles Bistroquet" to enjoy a nice French made brunch. 



On the menu you will find a large range of very tasty traditional french cuisine, from the delicious Croque Monsieur, the simple omelette and salad or the famous snails with parsley butter for lunch to the Beef tartar and Coq au vin for dinner, the best of the best is being served « Chez Elles », as well as some very delectable selection of wines and champagne. 





You'll be welcome with a nice "Bonjour", a good way to practice your french! 
The atmosphere of the restaurant reminded me of the typical Parisian bistrot and as some vintage music was playing, I almost felt home. 


More infos and for reservations at www.chezellesbistroquet.co.uk




" Chez Elles Bistroquet "
45 Brick Lane
London E16PU




Coline


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



“Hello ! My name is Coline, I'm passionate about cinema and aspiring to be a screenwriter. Always on for a culture related trip with my friends, I also enjoy baking the finest desserts and Lip-sync contests are my favorite game.”